TV SERIES

Hello everyone! In this post I going to write about TV series. For a start, I mean, my favorite serie is FRIENDS. This serie is my guilty pleasure, because is sexist and male chauvinist but also visionary for the time. 

I like this serie because it's fun, it tells storiesthat may happen to anyone and I also identify with character attitudes. For example, my favorite character is Rachel, because is the one who develops and grows the most in the series. Futhermore, we have very similar personalities. 

My favorite episode is when Ross gets married, because that's where starts one of the romances I like the most! (Spoiler alert) Chandler and Monica! They make very nice couple and are fun together. 

On the other hand, I like watch series of all kinds. I like series of the action, suspense, comedy and more. 

The series I'm watching now is Breaking Bad, I'm already in the second season and it's a good series, I totally recommend it.  

Other series I'm watched and I really like it is Glee. This series is amazing! I also love it because I love musicals, and each character's stories. It has chapters to cry with laughter and also to cry with sadness. 

Finally, those are my recommendations! Please look at them! 

Imagen relacionadaResultado de imagen para glee

Comentarios

  1. "This serie is my guilty pleasure" aw I know that fell bro, and glee was perfect but it so sad in some occasions.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you about FRIENDS. In my case my favorite character is Monica she's so pretty and she cares about the others I love her personality.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This series look so interested. I try to see this tv series many times, but I have failet jj. ohnou:( djsj

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares