My Favorites Books

Hello everyone! In this post  I'm going to write about the books. First, I'm not have favorite author, I'm not really interested in that much.  

The books that I like to read the most are those of science fiction and fantasy, because I like to get out of reality.  On the other hand, my favorites series novels were written by James Dashner, called "The Maze Runner".  The series consists "The Maze Runner", "The Scorch Trials" and "The Death Cure". 

Thomas wakes up in a metal elevator that brings him to a place called The Glade. he has no memory of who he is or how he got here. One day after Thomas arrival, a girl named Teresa is delivered through the elevator into the Glade with a note sayin "She's the last one. Ever"

The last book that I read was "Song of Ice and Fire" by George RR. Martin, better known as the first season of Game of Thrones on HBO. This book is very good and it's very well written and I love it the plot. I highly recommend it. 

Finally, I have read many books of this genre. I also like the the suspense and the police chronicles, those that have you trapped from start to finish. 



Comentarios

  1. I've only seen "The Maze Runner" movies haha and they made me cry a little

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I dont like so much the books about science fiction, but ''The maze runner'' look like a book of suspense and this is so interested jj, Sound like a good experience.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares