Concert

Hi! In my life I went to many concerts, but my favorite its the second concert of Ed Sheeran in Santiago, Chile. Because is just him and his guitar in the stage.

Ed Sheeran actually to have 28 years old and was born in United Kingdom. When he was young, he began playing the guitar. He is one of my favorite singers since my teens and I love him. He have songs very famous like "Thinking out Loud", "Sing" , "Beautiful People" and more.

The tour had name of "Divide Tour", and to pass all Latin America and has two concerts in Santiago, Chile. I was in the first concert and it was amazing!, he was very nice, but especially talented with his voice and playing the guitar.

The people in the concert was very disagreeable, because they were desperate to see him in the stage. I was also desperate to see him, but kept calm.

During the show I felt touched and excited because the songs of Ed Sheeran are really beautiful and moving, so some to my soul. I hope live this experience again!

Resultado de imagen para ed sheeran en chile 2017
Photo by DG Medios

Comentarios

  1. I'm not a big fan of ed sheeran, but I would love to see him during a live performance because he really is an awesome singer. I'm glad you had the oportunity to see him!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like Ed Sheeran too, but I've never seen him on a live concert. He is so sweet

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares