First Blog


Hello everyone! Today I'm going to write of the social media, because is the era of tecnology and infarmation. 

Publish personal information is very dangerous, because maybe take yourself! 


Whatever, my favorite social media is Instagram, because is interactive and I can talk and share pictures with my friends. But, on the other hand, I am not share personal information like: my phone number or the direction of my house. As well as, I am share public information, like news updates, moods, vacations and thinks like than, like music, movies and my favorite actors. 

So, share personal information it's no right.

Comentarios

  1. That was a very good advice, don't post things like your cellphone or your address.
    Many blessing.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares