Country



Well, I would like to visit England, London, because is a country full of touristic places such as the Big Ben, Wembley Stadium, the Kensington Palace, Kew Gardens and the Tower of London.

I would like to know the english culture, as well as, learn to speak english. I'm also interested to know how are the means of transport in that country.

I would like study in London, because have the best universities and I think is a nice place to live. Other reason for to live in England is its climate, because I like the winter and cold is very cold and its rains a lot almost every day.

But to do make the trip, I need a lot money, because London is very expensive for me.

I would like to reach a university residence, where I can have my only own space in London and where I can have a cat.

I hope to go to England someday.




Resultado de imagen para inglaterra

Comentarios

Entradas populares