Postgraduate Studies

Hello everyone! the postgraduate I want to do is about something related to culture and film. Because I love it go the cinema and I like to constantly learn new things about different topics. 

I would like to do this postgraduate degree in London, England, because I feel that it is a country with many things to learn, besides that from there I can travel to other places nearby.

Since I want to study outside, I would like to have face-to-face classes but also have the time to work and meet. I know it sounds difficult but I don't think it's impossible, considering that the education system in Europe is better than the one here.

Since I want to learn about film and culture, I would like to become a film critic so that I can interview recognized actors or also be able to go to different important awards of the world of art and film.

Besides culture and film, I really like what pop culture is. Whenever I can I go to different conferences or fairs about comics, series, movies and more. This is why studying and doing a postgraduate film and culture would be perfect for me.


I hope one day that I can study this and meet the goals that I have for my future and be the best I can be.



Comentarios

  1. I love cinema too! I think that face-to-face classes are the best! We have several things in common, like a love for culture and film.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares